Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hannah Got A New Tattoo And Ashley Took Pictures!

The title pretty much says it all, I think. I got a new tattoo, or, depending on how you look at it, 16 new tattoos. I have the phases of the moon running up both arms now. Take a look.
Bare Arms
This is Nicole, my wonderful tattoo artist. We sang Tegan and Sara together while she worked.
The first stencil is in place...
Nicole worked really fast. Those three only took about ten minutes.
The upper arm was much less painful than the lower.
First arm done! It took about half an hour to do.
Setting up the other arm.
Yum. A close up of all the drippy blood and ink!
About half done with my second arm...
Last moon!!!
All done!
Cleaning up.
Admiring the work. She did a damn good job on all those circles.
See what I mean?
Getting bandaged.
"I feel like the fucking Michelin Man!"
:D

No comments: