Thursday, April 1, 2010

I have a new room and I love it so much!

Yay!! I finally moved out of the basement room, and into the back room. Upstairs. That has 
windows. Two windows! I feel much better in this room. 





From just inside the door...I have lots of wall to paint on. 

 
The other side of the window. I have even more art space!

Loft! Under the loft there are two desks covered in piles of....of.....god, I don't even know. Stuff. Lots and lots of stuff. Someday, I will bring order to the chaos and then I will have a space for jewelry and a space for sewing. Or so I keep saying.


From the loft. Yes, that is paint all over the hardwood floor. It was there when I ripped up the carpet. It makes me feel less bad about making a mess. 


       The view from where I am sitting. :)  That dog is Panda, our new wolf dog. She loves mirrors.
                ...and couches.



No comments: